Planning process

We can help with the process of obtaining planning permission for Care home projects or with relevant regulations for grants from councils if you’re disabled and need to make changes to your home.


We can produce detailed drawings for projects or refurbishments or liaise with existing architects where particular issues are raised with tracking or bathing areas.

Project Management

We can provide project management services for smaller projects or Disabled Facility Grants.